Saturday, June 23, 2012

Friday Updates

Chris Rollins wrote:
One more day to hit the streets then another crusade tonight. Great week already and we are still far from being finished! :)

Bekah Mitchell wrote:
This little boy..oh my goodness...he followed me around the whole time..and then he gave me a fruit..we took lots of pictures together...when we had to leave he held my hand and walked me to the bus, and then he just kept waving at me..and then he shouted out "I'll see you at the festival" I think this sweet boy has stole my heart :)))


Jenna Bess wrote:
Just had a group of 160 people and 75 salvations!!! Wahoooo! The craziest part is we've had bigger groups and more salvations when we haven't even had a sound system! God is soo good!!! So pumped!! I can't wait for the crusade tonight!


Day 4 Friday Totals

Street Ministry
Salvations 406
Miracles 25

Pastor's Conference Attendance
135 Pastors and Leaders

Crusade Totals
Crowd Estimate 4200
Salvations 375*
Miracles 5
*includes our tour bus driver...he accepted Christ tonight! :)

Day 4 Totals
Salvations 781
Miracles 30

Total Trip so Far
Salvations
2,356
Miracles 81

No comments:

Post a Comment